Merchandise Controller - Luxury brand
This is a luxury brand that is known for their stylish designs and loyal VIP clientele across the globe. Their products are high value, and their brand ethos are of the highest standards in luxury.
There is a vacancy for a merchandise / stock controller, directly reporting to the head of merchandising and working from their head office in Central London. This role is ideally suited to a current assistant merchandiser with luxury experience looking to move up within merchandising. Your responsibilities would be:
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal systems
- Reconcile Purchase Orders against packing lists sent by the manufactures
- Ensure that any discrepancies between POS and shipments are analysed and properly resolved
- Ensure that all stock movements are correctly registered by all departments
- Provide management reports on stock categorized by product and season
- Support the commercial team in forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Regularly identify stock replenishment requirements and coordinate with the Production Department.
- Reassess and identify re-order quantities for core and non-core stock and provide forecasts of future sales
- Prepare stock allocations for the Shipping and Logistics team
- Coordinate the selection of stock for events and photoshoots and liaise with relevant departments
- Ensuring stock take procedures are clearly and diligently followed and stock records updated
- Keeping a record of monthly stock and a clear log of any discrepancies in accordance with independent audit requirements
- 2 years+ experience in luxury merchandising; experienced in high value stock highly advantageous
- Computer literacy essential: advanced Excel skills and able to work with inventory softwares
- Analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and a proven problem solver
- Salary between £20k - £30k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion