Merchandise Administrative Assistant - Luxury Furniture
This role would suit a recent merchandising and buying graduate with experience in merchandise administration or allocation, looking for an opportunity to work for a well renowned luxury brand.
Our client is looking for a hard-working individual with a strong motivation to learn and progress their career in one of the most prestigious luxury home decor brands.
- Manage client orders; send costing requests, raise purchase orders, track the progress and updated the tracker for retail teams
- Range planning for the assistant merchandiser when required
- Trade team's super-user on Microsoft Dynamics NAV Merchandising systems
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the merchandiser and assistant merchandiser
- Maintain merchandise database to ensure product and stock data is accurate
- Manage store and warehouse stock transfers, book in deliveries, and electronically assemble components to show intake
- Ensure head office and all showroom sample catalogues are well stocked and place sample orders when required
- Manage and despatch free issue hardware to suppliers
- Manage invoice payment schedule
- Submitting validated sales, forecast and demand plans every month
- A hard-working team player, who views no task as too hard, too tedious, or beneath them
- Efficient at managing their own workload and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about the company they will work for
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong inter-personal communication and organisational skills
- Experience within furniture or home accessories background highly advantageous
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Our client has boutique and luxury concessions across the world. Due to expansion and growth they now have an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser!