Merchandise Admin Assistant / MAA / Fashion Brand
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first role in Merchandising?
This Womenswear fashion brand are seeking a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join their team based in central London. This is a fun, vibrant and trend setting brand looking for an enthusiastic and passionate graduate eager to step into their first role in Merchandising.
This role will report in to the Merchandiser.
- Updating the key merchandising systems, ensuring each item has been classified correctly.
- Analyse historical and current data to assist in the planning process.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that the stock is on date.
- Review weekly sales, ensuring that sales are re-forecasted and placing further orders as and when required.
- Graduate of Fashion, Business or Economics
- Excellent excel skills
- Retail experience
- Determined and willing to further develop within Merchandising
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm for the industry.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£21000 - £23500 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are an Allocator looking for a step up in your career and work in a fun and friendly fashion environment with a highly successful brand!
£35000 - £40000 per annum
West London, London
Highly sought after contemporary jewellery brand is seeking an enthusiastic Merchandise Manager to join them during their growth