Merchandise Admin Assistant / Allocator - Entry Level
If you are a highly analytical graduate with attention to detail, keen to start your career as an Merchandise Admin Assistant in a fun and friendly fashion environment! This is an entry level role with a highly successful brand.
- Creating and maintaining of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (data maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (product)
- Collating information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for wholesale and corporate orders (reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and Range Plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the design team to provide Visual Range Plans prior to market opening
- Highly analytical, with strong numerical skills and highly skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Internship experience preferred but not required
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
West London, London
Head of Product Merchandising role working for a prestigious womenswear luxury company based in West London.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
South West London, London
My client is an internationally recognised luxury interior designer and gifting company based in South West London - they are now looking for a Merchandise Manager!
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe