Merchandise Admin Assistant / Allocator - Entry Level
If you are a highly analytical graduate with attention to detail, keen to start your career as an Merchandise Admin Assistant in a fun and friendly fashion environment! This is an entry level role with a highly successful brand.
- Creating and maintaining of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (data maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (product)
- Collating information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for wholesale and corporate orders (reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and Range Plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the design team to provide Visual Range Plans prior to market opening
- Highly analytical, with strong numerical skills and highly skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Internship experience preferred but not required
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London