Menswear Stylist - North East
Due to rapid growth, our North East based client is looking for a Menswear stylist to join them in their studio. This luxury Menswear retailer is seeking a passionate and on trend stylist to bring new creative ideas and concepts to their shoots.
- To work in the photography studio with models and photographers to produce online imagery that accurately represents the product
- To demonstrate an understanding trends; to interpret these to a high standard whilst pushing the creative look and feel of each brand.
- To assist Senior Stylist in the planning and preparation of shoot ready outfits
- To input outfit lists into the back end of the website to create shopping links on the website
- To work closely with photographers and Senior Stylist on shoot maintaining constant awareness of how not only the product looks on shoot but also on screen
- To discuss new brands, sales feedback, visuals and implement reshoots where needed
- Strong awareness of new trends, designers and fashion week reporting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A flexible and confident approach to work
- Good communicator and team player
- Able to anticipate and identify creative needs, coming up with new ideas to constantly improve the image quality
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Head Office Retail Operations Administrator opportunity with a luxury brand who offer room to grow, a warm office culture and pleasant working environment.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits (OTE)
Interested in furthering your career and take on a new challenge? Join our team where you will receive full training and get to work in a fun and busy head office environment