Menswear Specialist - Tailoring
Our client is looking for a Menswear Specialist to work in their beautiful London concession. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top luxury menswear brands.
- To set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
- To create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy levels
- To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
- To pre-empt and respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards
- To optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- To build and maintain a client book to be used continuously in the store
- To achieve personal monthly KPI's, as set by Line Manager
- Well-rounded background in luxury menswear
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Responsible and pro-active with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Grooming to reflect a luxury brand
- Confident / positive / enthusiastic / outgoing approach
- Good time management: must have the ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changes
- Experience in developing a client book and one on one customer service
- Salary between £23,000 - £27,000
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London
Up to £12000 per annum + + Bonus
We are looking for a Sales Associate to join a fantastic luxury watch brand in London on a part time basis
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£8.50 - £9.00 per annum
We are looking for a well presented, energetic Temporary Sales Assistant with experience in luxury sales
£23000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Sales Associate, looking for an exciting new change? Have you always dreamt of working for a super luxury brand? Look no further!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis