Menswear Specialist - Prestigious RTW Designer
Are you an experienced menswear specialist looking for the next step in your career? This is your chance to work for one of the most prestigious RTW designers in the world.
- Must have a passion for luxury retail
- Strong selling skills
- Must be confident and approachable
- Must have a proven track record of driving business
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Must have worked with menswear previously
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve store goals for the month
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Deliver an exceptional clientele experience
- Up to £28,000, depending on experience
If this sounds like the next role for you please apply now, as we are expecting this role to go incredibly quickly.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are unfortunately only able to contact successful candidates.
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£22000 - £24000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for talented and enthusiastic Sales Associates to join this luxury store in the heart of Edinburgh.
£21000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Our client, a luxury menswear tailor brand, is looking for an extremely confident Sales Assistant to work in their beautiful boutique.
£24000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Heritage brand is looking for a strong menswear consultant who has experience in delivering world class customer service, to be based in Heathrow Airport
£26000 - £29000 per annum + Commission
Our client is a French fashion brand looking for an experienced Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant!