Menswear Specialist - Prestigious Italian Bespoke Designer
Are you an experienced Menswear Specialist looking for the next step in your career? This is your chance to work for one of the most prestigious Italian designers in the world.
If this sounds like the next role for you please apply now - we are expecting this role to go quickly!
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve store goals for the month
- Develop expert product knowledge and be a strong brand ambassador
- Must have a passion for luxury retail and brands
- Strong selling skills
- Must be confident and approachable
- Must have a proven track record of driving business
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Experience in bespoke fashion is ideal
- Must have worked with menswear previously
- Salary up to £30,000, depending on experience
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission