Menswear Specialist - Luxury French Brand - Bond Street
Luxury French brand that offers beautiful, timeless pieces are seeking a Menswear Specialist for their Bond Street boutique. This role offers incredible benefits and the chance to work for an exclusive luxury brand.
This opportunity will not last for long so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- Drive sales by up-selling and cross-selling
- Deliver the ultimate customer service
- Gain strong relationships with clients
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Have a strong understanding of menswear fashion
- Must have at least 1 years' experience working within men's ready-to-wear
- Client book is desirable but not essential
- Have strong experience with CRM
- Must be passionate about men's fashion and current trends
- Salary up to £28,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK