Menswear Product Coordinator
Luxury menswear brand based in the heart of London are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
- Creation of seasonal swatch books for the wholesale selling season
- Input of data into seasonal range plan, costs commodity codes and compositions
- Working closely with design to keep master records of all developments and global buys
- Raising and placing of sampling and production Purchase Orders in line with the critical path
- Delivery schedule management for all factories UK and Italy
- Working closely with the Production Manager
- Development and procurement of inter-seasonal projects and press capsules.
- Background in luxury menswear essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Used to liaising with factories in the UK
- Experience working with menswear tailoring pieces that are produced to the highest quality
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£32000 - £42000 per annum
Fabric Production Coordinator opportunity with a luxury fashion brand based in South West London