Menswear Product Coordinator
Luxury menswear brand based in the heart of London are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
- Creation of seasonal swatch books for the wholesale selling season
- Input of data into seasonal range plan, costs commodity codes and compositions
- Working closely with design to keep master records of all developments and global buys
- Raising and placing of sampling and production Purchase Orders in line with the critical path
- Delivery schedule management for all factories UK and Italy
- Working closely with the Production Manager
- Development and procurement of inter-seasonal projects and press capsules.
- Background in luxury menswear essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Used to liaising with factories in the UK
- Experience working with menswear tailoring pieces that are produced to the highest quality
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£30000 - £36000 per annum
British luxury womenswear brand are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join their vibrant team based in the heart of West London
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen! Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team
£28000 - £33000 per annum
City of Westminster, London
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their West London team
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£45000 - £60000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand