Menswear Designer - Leading High Street Supplier
One of the world's leading high street suppliers with brands selling in ASOS, Topshop and Selfridges, now requires a talented Menswear Designer to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate has experience working for high street brands and a good eye for current trends.
- Ability to work across a number of different brands and products
- Manipulate designs to suit different markets
- Manage fittings and liaise with factories
- Identify trends
- Degree educated
- 2 years Designer experience within a similar high street company
- Experienced in Photoshop, CAD, Illustrator and Excel
- Works well under pressure
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£42000 - £50000 per annum
North London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need a Design Manager for their resortwear collection- experience needed!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in North London, our client is an internationally known luxury resortwear brand, currently looking to recruit a Designer to join their expanding team.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.