Menswear Designer- Leading High Street Retailer
A leading high street accessories and apparell retailer is expanding and now requires a talented Menswear Designer to join their growing team and be a part of their great company culture - which includes an office dog! The ideal candidate will have Designer experience in a similar fast paced high street environment and have an alternative and adaptable style.
- Responsible for designing the first range of menswear across a number of brands
- Manipulate designs to suit different markets
- Manage fittings and liaise with factories
- Identify trends
- Degree educated
- 2 years Designer experience within a similar high street company
- Experienced in Photoshop, CAD, Illustrator and Excel
- Can work under pressure
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.