Menswear Bespoke Tailoring Pattern Cutter
My client, a start-up luxury brand based in Dubai is looking for a menswear bespoke tailoring Pattern Cutter to join their team.
- Develop patterns by translating 2D design sketches.
- Precisely cut patterns ensuring to follow construction sketches, graded measurement specifications and tolerances.
- Assist with fit sessions and client bespoke fit meetings and provide technical direction.
- Engineer garments for bulk production.
- Highlight potential production or costing issues and offer solutions.
- Previous experience in bespoke tailoring for a luxury fashion brand in menswear.
- Able to interpret designer drawings.
- Team player.
- Eye for detail.
- Salary is competitive + generous relocation package
£34k - 36k per year
Are you an enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst looking for a new challenge? We have partnered with a well known fashion brand that has an excellent reputation.