Menswear - Account Manager (East London)
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Influential and motivating management team will support you in this role as you account manage key retailers developing and growing new and current relationships.
Key Account Manager role:
- Account Managing key retail accounts
- Analyse sales reports, prepare and manage yearly sales forecasts
- Day to day communication, both internal and external
- Help develop long standing relationships with top tier retailers
- Driving business growth in your account base
- Working to targets
- Meeting accounts and building in current sales
- Accurately forecast your accounts
- Working with senior team members on UK sales strategy
- Menswear experience within well known brand
- 3+ years within wholesale
- Previous Account Management experince
- Commercially astute
- Strong business acumen
- Down to earth and engaging personality
- Highly competitive
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK