Men's Footwear Designer - South East England
Due to huge international success and growth our client is seeking an experienced Men's Footwear Designer to join this global market leading supplier. With a strong reputation and growing recognition within the market place, they are looking for a designer to join their in house design studio.
- Create men's leather footwear range
- Range building
- Experience with leather footwear
- Proactively identify the latest trends and translate into commercial designs
- Carry out trend research, attend trade fairs and provide reports of successful companies on the high street
- Compile trend reports and mood boards to inspire the design team
- Heavy experience within the UK market for men's footwear
- Leather footwear design experience desirable
- Experience in managing the ranges from start to finish with clear understanding of customer demographics
- An eye for identifying trends
- Experience in liaising with manufacturers and suppliers
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique