Men's Buying Administration Assistant - 2 month FTC
Join an established fashion icon in a Buying Administration Assistant role to work out of their Central London head office.
We are looking for an experienced Buying Administration Assistant to join a renowned fashion brand on a full-time, 2 month fixed term contract - starting immediately.
You will provide extensive administrative support to the menswear buying department, assisting the team in maximising sales opportunities and being a point of contact for all departments regarding stock, deliveries, providing trend / designer research and recommendations, and offering general admin support for the whole team.
- Generate Purchase Orders for suppliers
- Assisting buyers in writing and loading orders accurately and efficiently onto the system
- First point of contact for the department regarding any queries relating to stock, orders, and deliveries.
- Liaising with Suppliers and other departments including merchandising, eommerce, operations, finance and retail regarding product and deliveries for the department
- Assisting buyers in managing their buying trips and schedules for fashion week. This includes obtaining dates from suppliers, schedule appointments or rescheduling when needed, requesting show tickets for all fashion weeks, and booking travel and accommodation
- Completing expenses for the buying department
- Researching emerging brands and designers through various channels and providing new brand recommendations to the buyers to bring newness to the product offering
- Previous work placement / experience as a BAA for a minimum of 3 months
- Keen interest in luxury menswear fashion, with a passion for merchandise and trends.
- Analytical skills in order to assist with sales analysis and forecasting
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to plan, and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in a buying department or similar administration role within the fashion industry
- Good eye for product demonstrating excellent commercial awareness in the luxury market.
- Natural relationship building skills in order to work effectively with suppliers, and across internal departments
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?