Marketing Manager - Interior Brand - East London
A rapidly growing European contemporary interior brand is looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to join their team based in East London. With an impressive turnover, this is an exciting period of growth and the perfect time to join the business!
The ideal candidate will come from a background in marketing, with a proven track record of organising events and executing email marketing campaigns. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans.
- Work closely with the HQ marketing team and tailor global marketing campaigns to the local market
- Create and execute all B2B marketing initiatives, making sure the sales team have all necessary materials from a marketing perspective
- Plan and manage events - showroom and trade shows
- Secure partnership arrangements and collaborations
- Manage digital campaigns including CRM - both B2C and B2B
- Manage the marketing budget
- Local market research
- You will be creative with a passion for interiors and at least 4-5 years' experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience with email marketing and organising events
- B2B marketing a plus
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Degree educated
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Salary up to £47,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel