Marketing Manager to £60,000 pa
My client, a luxury jewellery brand is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to take ownership of their marketing & PR functions with an emphasis on developing their digital presence to spearhead revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience of implementing and driving a digital performance marketing strategy as a key part of the business objective to achieve ambitious targets.
- Planning & delivering the digital marketing strategy for both the UK & international markets.
- Overseeing the implementation of digital acquisition activities across all channels.
- Manage a range of digital and creative agencies.
- Analysis of marketing campaigns to identify and implement opportunities to improve performance and conversion.
- Implementation of digital acquisition activities.
- In a similar role currently and seeking a new challenge.
- Extensive digital marketing & e commerce experience in a B2C luxury retail environment.
- A proven track record of business growth as a result of digital marketing activities.
- Knowledge of reporting and analysis using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong communication skills.
- Visionary and able to identify digital trends and act quickly.
- Salary to £60,000.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Product Discount
£38k - 40k per year + benefits
My client a luxury heritage brand is looking for a CRM analyst to join their company in a newly formed role. The most suitable candidate will be confident in analysing large amounts of data and presen