This luxury British heritage brand is seeking a marketing manager with online and offline experience to join the team as they continue to grow. The ideal candidate is business minded with a creative eye and has a well-rounded marketing background and an interest in fine, well-crafted fashion.
- Lead marketing and advertising plans - both online and offline
- Manage partnership opportunities, in-store events and PR activity
- Create and upload content for the company website and social channels
- Design and produce the seasonal brochure and advertising campaigns
- Oversee the processing of online orders and CRM (online and in store)
- Design and upload bi-weekly newsletters in line with marketing schedule
- Weekly updates of newsletter analysis and web sales
- 5+ years marketing experience in the luxury fashion industry
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, Adobe Creative, MailChimp and WordPress
- Strong copy writing ability
- Experience in SEO
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.