Marketing Manager - Footwear - EMEA
A unique opportunity has arisen to join an iconic, edgy British footwear brand within their central London head office as the Retail Marketing Manager. Responsible for all brand marketing activities covering the UK & Ireland.
Retail Marketing Manager Role:
- Report directly to the Marketing Manager
- Marketing the product across all channels
- Maximise partnerships via marketing projects
- Budget management
- The two main objectives of this role are driving store footfall and revenue.
- You will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing the Retail Marketing strategy.
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager
- Retail experience required
- Analytical with the ability to think about long term strategy and bigger picture thinking
- Passionate about Footwear and Fashion
- A real team player with previous experience in mentoring a small team and driving results
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly competitive
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Retail Marketing Manager opportunity for a fun footwear brand based in North London.
£24000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Acquisition Executive needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.