Marketing Manager - Footwear - EMEA
A unique opportunity has arisen to join an iconic, edgy British footwear brand within their central London head office as the Retail Marketing Manager. Responsible for all brand marketing activities covering the UK & Ireland.
Retail Marketing Manager Role:
- Report directly to the Marketing Manager
- Marketing the product across all channels
- Maximise partnerships via marketing projects
- Budget management
- The two main objectives of this role are driving store footfall and revenue.
- You will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing the Retail Marketing strategy.
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager
- Retail experience required
- Analytical with the ability to think about long term strategy and bigger picture thinking
- Passionate about Footwear and Fashion
- A real team player with previous experience in mentoring a small team and driving results
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly competitive
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London