Marketing Manager - Footwear - EMEA
A unique opportunity has arisen to join an iconic, edgy British footwear brand within their central London head office as the Retail Marketing Manager. Responsible for all brand marketing activities covering the UK & Ireland.
Retail Marketing Manager Role:
- Report directly to the Marketing Manager
- Marketing the product across all channels
- Maximise partnerships via marketing projects
- Budget management
- The two main objectives of this role are driving store footfall and revenue.
- You will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing the Retail Marketing strategy.
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager
- Retail experience required
- Analytical with the ability to think about long term strategy and bigger picture thinking
- Passionate about Footwear and Fashion
- A real team player with previous experience in mentoring a small team and driving results
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly competitive
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market