Marketing Manager - Baby / Nursery Products - Manchester
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager and passionate about babywear and products, then this role with a multi-branded distributor would suit you perfectly! We are seeking a candidate who can drive and implement marketing strategies across the brand.
This is truly a hybrid role for an ever growing company based in North West England.
- Manage the development of the overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for existing products
- Working with the product development team to input into new product development
- Managing launch campaigns for new products
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print/digital communication, and advertising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the marketing functions of suppliers to ensure activities are congruent with their brand identities
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring online social media marketing channels
- Managing and analysing the Marketing Budget
- BA in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and confidence interacting at all levels
- Solid experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Digital Marketing including Google Analytics and Social Media
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and PPC
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
In this Marketing & Sales Coordinator role you will be responsible for coordinating and executing all brand, retail and distributor marketing activities globally
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Are you a Marketing / PR Executive looking for a step up? Join this collaborative and friendly team who are well recognised in the fashion world
£40000 - £47000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Marketing Manager looking to join a global luxury brand?
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Flexible Work
In this unique Marketing Manager role you will be based 2 days a week in London, 2 days in Reading and 1 day from home
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Head Office opportunity split between ecommerce and customer service. Ideal for a candidate with a retail background and a passion for jewellery!
£26000 - £32000 per annum
This Social Media Executive and Copywriter role offers room for growth in a fun and growing head office environment