Marketing Coordinator - Luxury Beauty and Fragrance
In this Marketing & Sales Coordinator role you will be coordinating and executing all brand, retail and distributor marketing activities globally.
This is an ideal role for someone who is passionate about beauty with a strong understanding of the luxury customer and market.
- Support with the planning and execution of UK and international retail events and brand partnerships
- Create and implement retail marketing calendars for different markets
- Assist with creating the global VM guidelines
- Work closely with the Social Media Exec across brand and influencer outreach plans
- Help create any necessary marketing assets for trade shows
- Regular global market and competitor research
- Monitor retail incentives
- Analyse and report on all marketing activity
- General admin
- At least 2 years' marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of the beauty and luxury industry as well as a good understanding of the luxury customer
- Passion for beauty and fragrance
- Creative flair
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Salary is £26k + company benefits
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Are you a Marketing / PR Executive looking for a step up? Join this collaborative and friendly team who are well recognised in the fashion world
£40000 - £47000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Marketing Manager looking to join a global luxury brand?
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Flexible Work
In this unique Marketing Manager role you will be based 2 days a week in London, 2 days in Reading and 1 day from home
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Head Office opportunity split between ecommerce and customer service. Ideal for a candidate with a retail background and a passion for jewellery!
£26000 - £32000 per annum
This Social Media Executive and Copywriter role offers room for growth in a fun and growing head office environment