Marketing Assistant - Luxury Brand - £22-25k
My client is an internationally known luxury accessories brand, based in East London. They are currently seeking a new Marketing Assistant to join their vibrant team.
If you are passionate about fluxury accessories and have at least one year's marketing experience, we'd love to hear from you.
- Providing full support to the Marketing team
- Manage the marketing calendar
- Assisting with the creation and delivery of new retail graphics, digital content, advertising materials and sales information to retailers and partners
- Create and maintain up to date product reports and circulate to the sales team
- Work closely with the Sales team - create and maintain product reports, analyse best sellers, maintain samples, etc.
- Planning, managing and executing all budgets with the Brand Manager
- Supporting with all trade marketing - POS, store events, training packs and more
- Must have at least one year's marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under pressure
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Jewellery and accessories experience is a bonus
- You must currently work within the fashion industry to be considered
- Salary up to £25,000
- Fantastic company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Retail Marketing Manager opportunity for a fun footwear brand based in North London.
£42000 - £48000 per annum + Great benefits + Bonus!
North London, London
Iconic, edgy British footwear brand renowned for their incredible culture need an experienced Retail Marketing Manager - apply now!
£24000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Acquisition Executive needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.