Marketing Assistant - Luxury Brand - £22-25k
My client is an internationally known luxury accessories brand, based in East London. They are currently seeking a new Marketing Assistant to join their vibrant team.
If you are passionate about fluxury accessories and have at least one year's marketing experience, we'd love to hear from you.
- Providing full support to the Marketing team
- Manage the marketing calendar
- Assisting with the creation and delivery of new retail graphics, digital content, advertising materials and sales information to retailers and partners
- Create and maintain up to date product reports and circulate to the sales team
- Work closely with the Sales team - create and maintain product reports, analyse best sellers, maintain samples, etc.
- Planning, managing and executing all budgets with the Brand Manager
- Supporting with all trade marketing - POS, store events, training packs and more
- Must have at least one year's marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under pressure
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Jewellery and accessories experience is a bonus
- You must currently work within the fashion industry to be considered
- Salary up to £25,000
- Fantastic company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join a contemporary jewellery brand, known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Calling all PR/Marketing graduates! This is a perfect entry level PR opportunity with a luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with internship or placement experience
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with one of the most well-known British contemporary brands!