Marketing and Social Media Executive - Luxury Womenswear
An effortlessly elegant and glamorous London based fashion brand is seeking a high-flying, innovative and fashion-forward Marketing and Social Media Executive to join their team. An amazing opportunity to strive within an established and timeless brand!
Your typical day to day:
- Introduce Marketing & Social Media strategy with timely daily posting on all company social media channels including the company blog
- Proposition new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Develop existing influencer relationships and seek new opportunities with new talent
- Manage production and logistics for photoshoots
- Look after the production of all marketing material
- Working closely with PR & Events Manager to create content
- Examine and report on social audience information and demographics
- Manage the creation of online brand content for the blog and content pages
- Liaise with external agencies
Our client offers you:
- Salary up to £26,000
- A busy, fast-paced and well-organised working environment with a varied workload
- Generous clothing allowance
- Head Office located in Central London
Apply today if all these 4 points apply to you:
- Do you have 1 - 2 years of experience in a social media role at a luxury or contemporary women's RTW brand?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have an understanding of both organic and paid social?
- Do you have excellent copy writing skills with impeccable spelling and grammar?
£36000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
Sustainability focused fashion brand is looking for an experience Digital Marketing Manager to oversee all paid media, SEO and content
£28000 - £30000 per annum
A contemporary menswear brand known for their fun designs is currently looking for a creative and driven PR & Marketing Manager
£23000 - £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about improving the customer journey
£35000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
NEW ROLE! This beautiful sustainability focused fashion brand is seeking an analytical Email & CRM Marketing Manager to join their friendly team
£44000 - £50000 per annum
Growing beauty brand is hiring a 360 Marketing Manager (BRAND NEW ROLE!). Salary up to £50,000 + excellent bonus scheme