Marketing and PR Manager - Luxury Womanswear - London
Marketing & PR Manager role ideal for someone business minded but with a creative eye as you they will be expected to drive sales online and in store.
Due to expansion and growth, this brand is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team based in Central London.
- Luxury British womanswear brand with a Central London based head office
- Opportunity to join an established brand as it continues to grow
- Create the strategic marketing plan
- Run targeted cross channel campaigns across email and social media.
- Schedule campaigns and the creation of newsletters and all email communications.
- Manage of press office and build strong relationships with lifestyle and fashion teams from key media titles in UK
- Keep abreast of all marketing and industry development and trends
- Source advertising opportunities and placing adverts as appropriate
- Manage the production of all marketing materials
- Monitor competitor activity and generating leads for products and services
- Experience working in a Social Media/PR/Marketing role for a fashion brand/retailer
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative, Mail Chimp, Word Press and social media platforms
- Salary £40 - 50 k depending on experience
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£26k - 28k per year + Commission
Excellent progression opportunities and commission scheme! Mandarin speaking Client Advisor wanted to join a luxury watch brand based on Bond Street
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.