Marketing and PR Manager - Jewellery Brand
PR and Marketing Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a small but successful business. You will be of graduate level, have 1+ years of experience and be able to turn your hand to any task. You must be commercial!
- You are solely responsible for the development of in house PR and Marketing strategies
- Manage the creative content of the website, products and stock control as well as updating, researching and maintaining all databases
- Customer service in terms of processing online/telephone orders and dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Assist at all trade and retail shows as well as processing orders and production within the studio
- In charge of day-to-day general admin and office tasks
- Graduate level required and previous experience in a similar role particularly marketing and social media
- Be able to use their own initiative and creativity to suggest new and innovative ideas to produce marketing and campaign strategies
- Excellent customer service skills and confident in dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Self-motivated and confident with a drive to succeed within a small and growing business
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must!
- Be passionate about jewellery and fashion
- Salary between £23-26k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Calling all PR/Marketing graduates! This is a perfect entry level PR opportunity with a luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with internship or placement experience
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with one of the most well-known British contemporary brands!