Marketing and Ecommerce Manager (FASHION)
A Marketing and Ecommerce Manager role with exposure to PR. Join this collaborative and friendly team who are well positioned in the luxury fashion world. This luxury womenswear brand based in the heart of London needs a Marketing and PR expert from a fashion background to work in their central London head office.
Your key focus will be on brand exposure and you will get to work autonomously within a collaborative and friendly team who are well recognised in the fashion world.
You will head up and develop this fashion brand's marketing and PR strategy for both online and offline marketing channels. Key responsibilities:
- Actively work with the team to expose the brand to new customers
- Plan digital marketing, partnering and advertising opportunities
- Develop website content
- To write product descriptions and improve SEO
- Head up and develop and execute 360 marketing & PR campaigns for both online and offline channels
- Create & execute a marketing & PR strategy
- Partner with your existing PR contacts and liaise with influencers
- Be able to write exceptional press releases
- Enhance brand awareness through thoughtful and synchronised marketing efforts
- A competent marketing professional with 3+ years of experience
- You must have worked in fashion or luxury previously
- You will have PR contacts
- Commutable to South West London
- Salary up to £45,000, based on experience
- Employment discount on beautiful clothing
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£26k - 28k per year + Commission
Excellent progression opportunities and commission scheme! Mandarin speaking Client Advisor wanted to join a luxury watch brand based on Bond Street
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.