Marketing and Ecommerce Assistant - Mayfair
This luxury Mayfair accessories boutique requires a hard-working and ambitious individual to be a key member of their small team. The role is both creative and analytical and involves maintaining the company website imagery and improving the traffic to the site. As marketing and ecommerce assistant you will report to the company directors and be passionate about working to high standards.
- Maintain all aspects of the company website from imagery to SEO and analytics
- Manage imagery for marketing materials
- Liaise with photographers for stock and advertising shoots
- Social media management
- Prepare newsletters for Mailchimp
- General day to day assistance with the team
- 1-2 years' experience in an ecommerce and marketing role
- Experience with Magento is advantageous
- Experience with Google Analytics is advantageous
- Advanced Photoshop and In-Design skills is required
- Ability to multi task in a small office
- Interest in fine jewellery
- Can work one Saturday per month
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.