Marketing and Brand Manager - Premium Jewellery Brand
Are you looking to work autonomously in a creative environment for a small business? This highly successful jewellery brand is looking for an all-rounder to step in and make the social and marketing functions their own.
- Planning, management and structure of social media and creating the content to be shared across the various platforms
- Head up the creation and design of the marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Manage and implement innovative marketing ideas to encourage awareness of the brand across the UK and globally
- Coordinate company marketing calendar, introduce ideas and marketing initiatives throughout the year
- Seek new sales paths through partnerships, pop-up events and targeted sales & events introducing the brand to a new clientele
- Manage the website - keeping the feed all update to date - develop website by adding relevant imagery and online blog
- Assist with management of company accounts on a monthly-basis
- Support at Trade and Retail Shows / Fairs
- Educated a degree level or equivalent
- 2 years+ experience within the luxury or fashion industry
- Ideally a role that encompassed social media, marketing and working with influencers
- An autonomous and confident approach to work
- You will come for an SME size business
- Make a difference in a growing and smaller business
- Experience creating marketing campaigns utilising MailChimp
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique