Manual Pattern Cutter - West London
My client is an established luxury womenswear brand, now looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team in the heart of West London. You will work closely with the designers, garment technologists and machinists alike. Covering multiple product types, developing, finalising and improving the construction and fits.
With a growing, loyal and dedicated international clientele, this is the perfect time to join this team. If you have a minimum of 7 years Pattern Cutting experience in the luxury market, I would love to hear from you!
- Ensure all pattern measurements are taken accurately and updated in the spec sheet
- Ensuring all sealed patterns are produced and finalised to the required fit and measurement standards
- Consistency of sizing across all product categories is key
- Undertake necessary final pattern amendments before sealing the pattern to bulk production
- Liaise with our Production, QC teams and external factories to resolve any pattern related production issues
- Complete and approve grade charts for production
- Create & manage the grading schedule & liaise with external grader closely
- Check graded pattern before sending to our manufactures
- Review our current grading manual and make necessary changes
- Work closely with our external grader to pass over key information relevant to each style and assist grader with support where needed
- Ensuring all pattern are graded in a timely manner for production
- Gerber knowledge is an advantage
- Ideally having worked previously for luxury brands
- Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction from a development and factory capability perspective
- Meeting deadlines and being able to multi-task
- A good team player
- Experience of working within Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe creative suits
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Full time retail job with a luxury jewellery brand. Retail experience not essential as long as you have a positive and professional attitude!