Manual Pattern Cutter - West London
My client is an established luxury womenswear brand, now looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team in the heart of West London. You will work closely with the designers, garment technologists and machinists alike. Covering multiple product types, developing, finalising and improving the construction and fits.
With a growing, loyal and dedicated international clientele, this is the perfect time to join this team. If you have a minimum of 7 years Pattern Cutting experience in the luxury market, I would love to hear from you!
- Ensure all pattern measurements are taken accurately and updated in the spec sheet
- Ensuring all sealed patterns are produced and finalised to the required fit and measurement standards
- Consistency of sizing across all product categories is key
- Undertake necessary final pattern amendments before sealing the pattern to bulk production
- Liaise with our Production, QC teams and external factories to resolve any pattern related production issues
- Complete and approve grade charts for production
- Create & manage the grading schedule & liaise with external grader closely
- Check graded pattern before sending to our manufactures
- Review our current grading manual and make necessary changes
- Work closely with our external grader to pass over key information relevant to each style and assist grader with support where needed
- Ensuring all pattern are graded in a timely manner for production
- Gerber knowledge is an advantage
- Ideally having worked previously for luxury brands
- Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction from a development and factory capability perspective
- Meeting deadlines and being able to multi-task
- A good team player
- Experience of working within Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe creative suits
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Global luxury designer for electrical products is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour