Manual Pattern Cutter - Ongoing Freelance
This luxury womenswear brand holds a number of industry accolades and boast an array of high profile clients. They are now seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier based in the heart of London.
- Creating 1st patterns, carrying out amendments to take pattern to production with the addition of sampling patterns
- Attending handover meetings and work closely with the design team
- Offering solutions to support the development of the first samples
- Digitising and cleaning first patterns
- At least 5 years experience of working as a creative pattern cutter
- A knowledge of working with luxury fabrics
- Experience in draping is essential
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter