Mandarin Speaking Digital and Social Media Associate - Luxury
Mandarin speaking Digital and Social Media Marketing Associate opportunity with a global luxury jewellery brand based in Chelsea. You will be responsible for collaborating with influencers and building strong relationships with the press and media based in China The ideal candidate will be social media savvy with a strong knowledge of different social media channels (WeChat, Weibo, etc.).
This is a brand new position within the team so you will really have the opportunity to make it your own!
- Manage the brands social media presence across a variety of channels - WeChat, Weibo and more
- Build relationships and work closely with Press based in China and Asia with the aim to improve brand presence in that market
- Monitor social media activity through conducting regular analytics
- Lead and manage all influencer marketing for the Asian market
- Monitor sales generating through social media and strategise how to further increase sales via different channels
- Create and manage the editorial calendar
- Regularly translate press and marketing material from English to Mandarin
- At least 1 year's experience in a similar role
- You must be fluent in Mandarin & English - written and verbal
- Understanding of the Chinese and Asian markets in terms of influencers and celebrities
- Social media savvy with experience working with different social channels - especially Instagram, WeChat and Weibo
- Commercial and creative with the ability to draw conclusions of marketing data
- Salary up to £28k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK