Mandarin Speaking Digital and Social Media Associate - Luxury
Mandarin speaking Digital and Social Media Marketing Associate opportunity with a global luxury jewellery brand based in Chelsea. You will be responsible for collaborating with influencers and building strong relationships with the press and media based in China The ideal candidate will be social media savvy with a strong knowledge of different social media channels (WeChat, Weibo, etc.).
This is a brand new position within the team so you will really have the opportunity to make it your own!
- Manage the brands social media presence across a variety of channels - WeChat, Weibo and more
- Build relationships and work closely with Press based in China and Asia with the aim to improve brand presence in that market
- Monitor social media activity through conducting regular analytics
- Lead and manage all influencer marketing for the Asian market
- Monitor sales generating through social media and strategise how to further increase sales via different channels
- Create and manage the editorial calendar
- Regularly translate press and marketing material from English to Mandarin
- At least 1 year's experience in a similar role
- You must be fluent in Mandarin & English - written and verbal
- Understanding of the Chinese and Asian markets in terms of influencers and celebrities
- Social media savvy with experience working with different social channels - especially Instagram, WeChat and Weibo
- Commercial and creative with the ability to draw conclusions of marketing data
- Salary up to £28k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique