Mandarin Speaker - Luxury Sales Associate - Womenswear
Seeking an experienced Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant for an exciting opportunity to work for London's most prestigious ladies fashion brand.
Fantastic package; clothing allowance, seasonal uniform, bonus, commission. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Must have a passion for luxury retail
- Must have ladies ready-to-wear experience
- Strong selling skills with a great deal of experience dealing with high end clients
- Must be confident and approachable
- Must have a proven track record of driving business
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Ideally you will have a client book
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be sales focused and proactively achieve store goals for the month
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Salary up to £25,000, based on experience
- Excellent company benefits
- Clothing allowance and seasonal uniform
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary sales assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£39000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
A luxury womens swimwear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for Temporary Sales Assistants to support their London stores and concessions. Get in touch today if you have retail experience and love fashion!
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Commission
This fine jewellery brand is globally known for sourcing rare diamonds and gemstones
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
An excellent part time opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London