Mandarin Sales Associate - Menswear - Bond Street
Do you speak Mandarin? This luxury brand are seeking a menswear specialist to work in their beautiful Bond Street boutique. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top luxury menswear brands in fashion.
- To set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
- To create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy levels
- To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
- To pre-empt and respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards
- To optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- To build and maintain a client book to be used continuously in the store
- To achieve personal monthly KPI's, as set by Line Manager
- Must speak fluent Mandarin
- Well-rounded background in luxury menswear
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Responsible and pro-active with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Grooming to reflect a luxury brand
- Confident / positive / enthusiastic / outgoing approach
- Good time management: Must have the ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changes
- Experience in developing a client book and one on one customer service
- Salary from £26,000
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.