Mandarin Sales Assistant - Menswear
Are you fluent Mandarin and passionate about menswear? Our client is looking for an extremely confident Mandarin speaking menswear specialist to work in global flagship store.
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top luxury menswear brands!
- To set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
- To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
- To optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- To build and maintain a client book to be used continuously in the store
- To achieve personal monthly KPI's
- Must speak fluent Mandarin
- Well-rounded background in luxury menswear
- Responsible and pro-active with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Grooming to reflect a luxury brand
- Confident / positive / enthusiastic / outgoing approach
- Experience in developing a client book and one on one customer service
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Global luxury designer for electrical products is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!