Manager - New Store Opening - Confectionery
This highly innovative, vibrant and healthy snack food brand is looking for a Manager to open their brand new stores in central London. This role is pivotal and in essence you will run the store with a lot of autonomy, reporting into the Area Manager. The product is fun, fashionable snack food with a healthy twist!
- To manage a new store and small team
- Fantastic opportunity for a graduate to run a store and gain excellent retail and management experience
- Drive sales and motivate your team
- At least 2 years management experience
- Hospitality or retail background is desirable
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, a real people-person
- Be confident sending trade and sales reports and delivering staff training
- You must be a true brand ambassador
- Be passionate about this healthy, innovative snack brand
- Salary up to £28,000
- Company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!