Made to Measure Specialist - Luxury Boutique - Menswear
World re-known luxury retail brand are looking for a Made to Measure Specialist to join their experienced team in their luxury boutique in London.
- Ensure an exceptional service of tailoring to all customers
- Support with management with the running of the tailoring department
- Make sure there is minimal stock loss through alterations
- Give excellent customer service at a luxury level
- Give tailor-made advice, answering customer's expectations and requests
- Must have at least 5 years experience working within luxury retail in a tailoring environment
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of men's tailoring
- Must have a smart appearance and be a strong brand ambassador
- Must have exceptional knowledge of materials and products
- Experience in alterations of garments
- Will have experience working one to one with fittings
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Commission
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
A luxury heritage brand located on Mayfair's Bond Street is looking for an experienced Sales Associate who would like to develop back of house and administration skills
£22000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other - looking for a Team Assistant!
£17000 - £18000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
A fine jewellery and diamond boutique based in Stratford is currently looking for a Store Administrator. No fine jewellery experience is required, as on the job training will be provided!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion