MAA / Merchandising Admin Assistant - Essex
Calling all enthusiastic graduates based in East London or Essex! We are looking for a Merchandising Administrative Assistant / Allocator to join a fast-paced fashion company that specialises in accessories.
If you are a highly analytical individual and keen to start your career in a fast-paced environment with a highly successful brand, then we would love to hear from you.
- Creation and maintenance of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (Data Maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (Product)
- Collate information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for Wholesale and Corporate orders (Reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and Range Plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the Design team to provide Visual Range Plans prior to market opening
- Support management with further projects (Ad Hoc)
- Build strong relationships with other business functions
- Highly analytical, with strong numerical skills
- Skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Proactive attitude
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Internship experience preferred but not required
- Awareness of and interest in accessories within the retail industry
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. If you are highly analytical and have a background in luxury merchandising then this is your next role!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!