MAA - Luxury Lifestyle / Fashion Brand - East London
This luxury lifestyle brand has seen tremendous success in recent years and as as part of their exciting growth and expansion plan, there is a vacancy for an Merchandising Admin Assistant with a passion for numbers and a love for luxury.
There is an exciting role available for a MAA who is proactive, highly analytical and a team player. You will be part of an established production team and in charge of maintaining each category across various sales channels.
- Focus on maximising sales through stock allocation and replenishment
- Work across retail, wholesale and online channels
- Work closely with production and raising purchase orders
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Minimum 2 years experience working in merchandising in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and excellent maths skills
- Strong understanding of critical path
- Experience in analysing sales and monitoring line performance
- Experience working closely with production and excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, not afraid of hard work and a commitment to grow in career
- Degree in buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Salary up to £25,000
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!
£45000 - £50000 per annum
South West London, London
My client is an internationally recognised luxury interior designer and gifting company based in South West London - they are now looking for a Merchandise Manager!
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe