MAA - Luxury Lifestyle / Fashion Brand - East London
This luxury lifestyle brand has seen tremendous success in recent years and as as part of their exciting growth and expansion plan, there is a vacancy for an Merchandising Admin Assistant with a passion for numbers and a love for luxury.
There is an exciting role available for a MAA who is proactive, highly analytical and a team player. You will be part of an established production team and in charge of maintaining each category across various sales channels.
- Focus on maximising sales through stock allocation and replenishment
- Work across retail, wholesale and online channels
- Work closely with production and raising purchase orders
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Minimum 2 years experience working in merchandising in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and excellent maths skills
- Strong understanding of critical path
- Experience in analysing sales and monitoring line performance
- Experience working closely with production and excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, not afraid of hard work and a commitment to grow in career
- Degree in buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Salary up to £25,000
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion