MAA - Luxury Lifestyle / Fashion Brand - East London
This luxury lifestyle brand has seen tremendous success in recent years and as as part of their exciting growth and expansion plan, there is a vacancy for an Merchandising Admin Assistant with a passion for numbers and a love for luxury.
There is an exciting role available for a MAA who is proactive, highly analytical and a team player. You will be part of an established production team and in charge of maintaining each category across various sales channels.
- Focus on maximising sales through stock allocation and replenishment
- Work across retail, wholesale and online channels
- Work closely with production and raising purchase orders
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Minimum 2 years experience working in merchandising in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and excellent maths skills
- Strong understanding of critical path
- Experience in analysing sales and monitoring line performance
- Experience working closely with production and excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, not afraid of hard work and a commitment to grow in career
- Degree in buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Salary up to £25,000
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.