MAA - Luxury Fashion Accessories
Based in their London head office, this hugely dynamic company has been experiencing phenomenal growth and the successful merchandising assistant would be part of a friendly and established team.
This leading multi-channel retailer is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic graduate who is looking to pursue a career within fashion merchandising to join their established team.
- Raising purchase orders
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Graduates from a business or buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Salary between £19,000 - £23,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK