MAA - Luxury Fashion Accessories
Based in their London head office, this hugely dynamic company has been experiencing phenomenal growth and the successful merchandising assistant would be part of a friendly and established team.
This leading multi-channel retailer is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic graduate who is looking to pursue a career within fashion merchandising to join their established team.
- Raising purchase orders
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Graduates from a business or buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Salary between £19,000 - £23,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis