MAA - Luxury Fashion Accessories
Based in their London head office, this hugely dynamic company has been experiencing phenomenal growth and the successful merchandising assistant would be part of a friendly and established team.
This leading multi-channel retailer is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic graduate who is looking to pursue a career within fashion merchandising to join their established team.
- Raising purchase orders
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Graduates from a business or buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Salary between £19,000 - £23,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.