MAA - Contemporary women's fashion brand
Based in their London head office, this well-known premium fashion brand has been growing by leaps and bounds in recent years. The successful Merchandising Admin Assistant would be part of a friendly and established team.
This leading multi-channel retailer is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic graduate or an MAA with 1 year experience working in fashion, who is looking to pursue a career with a leading brand to join their established team.
- Raising purchase orders
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Graduates from a business or buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Salary between £19,000 - £23,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices