MAA - British Luxury Fashion - West London
Calling all enthusiastic graduates who love fashion! We are looking for a Merchandising Administrative Assistant / Allocator to join a fantastic luxury fashion brand specialising in ready-to-wear.
If you are a highly analytical individual and keen to start your career in a fun and friendly fashion environment with a highly successful brand, then we would love to hear from you!
- Creation and maintenance of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (data maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (product)
- Collate information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for wholesale and corporate orders (reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and Range Plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the design team to provide Visual Range Plans prior to market opening
- Support management with further projects (ad hoc)
- Build strong relationships with other business functions
- Bachelor's degree required
- Highly analytical, with strong numerical skills highly skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Proactive attitude and hardworking
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Internship experience preferred but not required
- Experience using SAP ideal
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
International omni-channel merchandiser role with a luxury swimwear brand!
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!