MAA - British luxury fashion - East London
This hugely successful luxury brand has been experiencing phenomenal growth. The successful Merchandising Administration Assistant would be part of a friendly and established team, with the aim to improve the intake margin by working closely with their in-house design and product development team.
This leading multi-channel retailer is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic MAA who is looking to grow their career within luxury fashion merchandising to join their small yet well-established team.
- Raising purchase orders
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Preparing and analysing weekly sales reports using Excel pivot tables and macros
- Compiling and publishing weekly product intake reports
- Assist with preparation and analysis of sales history to build seasonal range plans
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment
- Highly strategic thinker and forward planner
- Strong commercial awareness
- Graduates from a business or buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Salary between £21,000 - £25,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis