MAA - British luxury fashion - East London
This hugely successful luxury brand has been experiencing phenomenal growth. The successful Merchandising Administration Assistant would be part of a friendly and established team, with the aim to improve the intake margin by working closely with their in-house design and product development team.
This leading multi-channel retailer is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic MAA who is looking to grow their career within luxury fashion merchandising to join their small yet well-established team.
- Raising purchase orders
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Preparing and analysing weekly sales reports using Excel pivot tables and macros
- Compiling and publishing weekly product intake reports
- Assist with preparation and analysis of sales history to build seasonal range plans
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment
- Highly strategic thinker and forward planner
- Strong commercial awareness
- Graduates from a business or buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Salary between £21,000 - £25,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.