MAA - British luxury brand - Central London
Phenomenal opportunity for someone to support the merchandising team of an ever expanding luxury brand in a Merchandising Administration Assistant role. As the MAA, you will be of Graduate calibre, have a passion for luxury fashion and a highly analytical and mathematical mindset.
About the role:
This is not your average MAA role -you will be able to take advantage of training and development opportunities and learn and progress within the company quickly.
Role and responsibilities:
- Raise PO's
- Produce reports
- Work alongside and assist the Retail Director
- Analyse sales, stock and data
- Liaise with factories, the buying team and stores
- We need a bright and polished Graduate
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Highly organised and structured
- Able to commute to Central London
- Someone expert in excel
- Strong analytical capabilities and an interest in the retail sector
- £18,000 - £21,000 + Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
A Head office based Retail Operations Admin role in a friendly working environment where you will learn a lot - salary up to £28k
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Quarterly bonus
Do you want to move from retail to a Mon-Fri head office job and start a career within recruitment? Join our amazing team and work with even more amazing brands
£24000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
We are looking for a Junior Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at Four Seasons Recruitment. Join our close-knit team!
Up to £20000 per annum + Commission
Join our head office and become a recruitment expert! Apply if you are a people person and keen to work with world renowned fashion brands