Luxury Womenswear - Fashion Machinist
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers? We are looking to hear from confident and experienced candidates with experience in the luxury market.
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Ensuring high level of quality is being met at each stage of machining
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of the luxury market
- Understanding of bespoke and bulk production
- Strong technical skill set with excellent attention to detail
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear brand
- Experienced with an array of delicate fabrics
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator
£30000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Experienced Garment Technologist wanted for Luxury womenswear brand. Growing and dynamic team
£18 - £22 per hour
A well-established luxury fashion house based in West London are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW