Luxury Womenswear - Fashion Machinist
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers? We are looking to hear from confident and experienced candidates with experience in the luxury market.
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Ensuring high level of quality is being met at each stage of machining
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of the luxury market
- Understanding of bespoke and bulk production
- Strong technical skill set with excellent attention to detail
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear brand
- Experienced with an array of delicate fabrics
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team