Luxury Skincare brand - Team Leader / Manager Role
Luxury skincare brand is looking for a passionate Team Leader / Manager to manage a team of six in their Central London store.
The ideal candidate will have excellent admin skills and the ability to motivate employees to reach sales targets.
- Must have excellent organisation and admin skills
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Sales driven
- Immaculately presented at all times
- At least two years of management training
- Expert understanding in skincare
- To manage a team of six
- Drive sales to reach weekly and monthly targets
- Two days a week to be spent visiting and supporting other stores and concessions
- Stock management
- To deliver comprehensive training on new skincare products
- Salary between £26,000 - £28,000
- Fantastic commission scheme
- Monthly product allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about accessories? This established superbrand is looking for a Floor Manager to join their London team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about ladies ready-to-wear? This well-established superbrand is seeking a Floor Manager
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London