Luxury Skincare brand - Team Leader / Manager Role
Luxury skincare brand is looking for a passionate Team Leader / Manager to manage a team of six in their Central London store.
The ideal candidate will have excellent admin skills and the ability to motivate employees to reach sales targets.
- Must have excellent organisation and admin skills
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Sales driven
- Immaculately presented at all times
- At least two years of management training
- Expert understanding in skincare
- To manage a team of six
- Drive sales to reach weekly and monthly targets
- Two days a week to be spent visiting and supporting other stores and concessions
- Stock management
- To deliver comprehensive training on new skincare products
- Salary between £26,000 - £28,000
- Fantastic commission scheme
- Monthly product allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.