Luxury Sales Assistant - Part Time - 32 Days Holiday
Are you a Sales Assistant looking for part-time work? Our client a British luxury knitwear brand with a strong ethos and heritage is looking for Sales Assistants to join their beautiful boutique in central London.
If you are looking for the perfect entry into the luxury retail market, then this is the perfect role for you!
- Helping to meet store KPIs
- Meeting and consulting clients
- Drive sales
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Providing excellent, personal customer service and developing long lasting customer relationships
- Adhering to all administrative and operational procedure
- A true team player
- Operationally strong
- High customer service standards
- Analytic approach with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work independently
- Salary is £9.50 an hour
- 32 days paid holiday
If you can offer the above and feel this is a great opportunity for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
This role is for an experienced Machinist to join a prominent British menswear brand as a Manager
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This London based fashion brand is currently seeking an experienced Stock Assistant to handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
£33000 - £38000 per annum
West End, London
Exciting PR and Events Manager role with one of the leading luxury brands. This company is an ideal place for a results orientated individual
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Russian speaking Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique