Luxury Retail Stock Controller
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their London boutique. In a nutshell you will will be responsible for the movement of retail stock and look for ways to improve stock processes and eliminate loss and damage.
Our client will offer you:
- A salary between £23,000-£26,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- A relaxed working environment
- Training and development opportunities
Apply today if these 3 points apply to you:
- Are you currently a Stock Controller?
- Do you have strong organisational skills?
- Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in retail?
£28k - 32k per year
My client, a luxury bespoke furniture company is looking for a Showroom Manager to be responsible for managing the running, organisation and presentation of their showroom to the highest standard.