Luxury Retail Operations Coordinator - £32k
Unique opportunity for a hard working Stock Controller to advance their career and step into a Retail Operations Coordinator role with a world famous luxury band.
Your main responsibility will be to support the retail operations function in all areas to ensure that departmental strategies are met and delivered with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working as part of the Retail Operations team, you will support the development and implementation of operational processes and tool-kits
- You will liaise with key departments to plan and review communication to shops and area managers to deliver the Retail Operational strategy
- Collate customer complaints/compliments and any ad hoc retail feedback
- First line support for shop queries, managing the retail and H&S inbox
- Able to create and update retail planning documents for distribution
- Coordinate store events and retail conferences as required
- Previous retail experience, ideally at store and Head office level within stock and operations
- Must be proficient with Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision and Salesforce
- Confident communicating with colleagues across a variety of functions, able to adapt communication to meet the conversation and audience
- Practical, organised, considered thinker with the ability to influence and create strong internal relationships
- Strong time management skills with an ability to handle and prioritise multiple requests
- Salary between £27,000 - £32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent company benefits
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.